Information: Forum is in read-only mode
For details and other support options see https://www.adiscon.com/news/support-forum-set-to-read-only-mode/

True Vector service (TVS)

Discuss Windows Event Log events. What they mean, what they tell you about your machine's security ... and whatever questions else you have.

Moderator: alorbach

Google Ads

true vector

Postby fuchip » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:41 pm

vsnetutils.dll (TrueVector Service Library) - Details
The library file vsnetutils.dll, contains program code required by Zone Alarm. If you use Zone Alarm, you should leave this file as-is, otherwise it may not be able to adequately protect your computer from malicious attacs.

If you uninstall ZA and you still have problems

you could just disable it in the services area of the admin tools in control panel.
fuchip

ZA installation probs

Postby blemished » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:49 pm

do a windows search for truevector files. vsmon.exe. stop the process in task manager and then simply delete the files you found. then install again. EASY!
blemished
New

You were right!

Postby Eniornyath » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:00 pm

I also had this problem with True vector service, when i tried to update and zone alarm freaked, and was uninstalled and then couldn't install again due to TVS.

I deleted the vsmon.exe, although from normal and not safe mode, and everything is fine now!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Eniornyath
New

Postby Tweek177 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:25 pm

Hello, I downloaded the free trial of zone alarm pro and i tried to download it again but the true vector service wouldnt allow it, when i go to Add/Remove programs it says finding permission to uninstall zone alarm and then a error report of true vector pops up and wont allow zone alarm to be uninstalled if anyone knows how to fix it, it would be apprciated.
Tweek177
New

Google Ads

Previous

Return to Windows Events