VGA Support

Support, Questions and Discussions on PocketPasswords

Moderator: alorbach

Google Ads

VGA Support

Postby neicul » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:40 am

I have recently upgraded from a qvga device (Dell Axim X5) to a vga device (Dell Axim X50v). First of all I would like to know if there is any easy way to transfer all of my passwords. Copy and paiste does not work. Apparently encription is different per device and the program crashes with the old files. Second, the program does not show any of the images. It works okay, but without the images it just isn't appealing to use. Is there any chance of an update for vga support in the near future? Thanks for your help.
neicul
New

Postby neicul » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:07 pm

Never mind on the question about transfering from the old device to the new. I read the info on xml documents and figured out the quick way. Still would like to know about the images though. All I see is "new" and "tools" and nothing else. There are no images in the tree aswell.
neicul
New

Postby alorbach » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:19 pm

Hi,

PocketPasswords has not been tested yet on this new devices.
but the images should show up - they need to be located in the program directory under the folder called "icon", can you verify this?

regards,
Andre
alorbach
Site Admin

Postby neicul » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:41 pm

Thanks for replying. Yes, all icons are where they need to be.
neicul
New

Postby alorbach » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:26 pm

Ok I am currenlt ygetting an emulator for PocketPC 2003 second edition and will try to rreproduce thre problem there.
alorbach
Site Admin

Google Ads

Return to PocketPasswords