10009 DCOM error

Discuss Windows Event Log events. What they mean, what they tell you about your machine's security ... and whatever questions else you have.

Moderator: alorbach

Google Ads

registry mods

Postby reg » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:35 pm

I would not make a mod to the registry like that. If anything, the problem will not be resolved. It just won't show up in event logs anymore. Not a good idea.
reg

In my case it be more simple

Postby lazaro » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:18 pm

In my case it be more simple, that error be for in my server had a printer shared on a unexistent pc

good look.! for all..!
lazaro
New

any fix for it yet

Postby farmtech » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:23 pm

I am having the same problem but, seems to me i have something maybe a little different going on. i am getting the dcom errors from a backup domain controler with several PCs on the network there is not printers on this server and never have been. so i have ruled out that. . Has any one come up with a fix for it yet.. i have exhausted every idea i can think of i am almost to the point of rebuilding my server...
farmtech
New

Re: 10009 DCOM error

Postby josehart » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:20 am

Dude i ahd the same error once. had to uninstall all the Printers and scanner attached and then it got splved. You can view the Error event to know what actually is causing the problem. See this http://eventlogxp.com/blog/troubleshoot ... -analysis/ . It will hopefully help
josehart
New

Google Ads

Previous

Return to Windows Events