Performance Problem for Creating Reports

You need additional help with phplogcon, then write into this forum.

Google Ads

Performance Problem for Creating Reports

Postby bosphorus » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Hello everybody,

I am trying to create a report for many hosts from a single log file (I direct all rsyslog messages to a log file) and I am using that file for creating reports. When I tried, I could only get first machine's log but all other servers' log was not included on my report although their names were in the computer list and their sub-titles were shown on the report. I increased PHP max memory allowed and max execution time for LogAnalyzer. Is there a way to get log of all servers on a report properly? How could I do this?

Best regards
bosphorus
New

Urgent Question?

• Pulling out your Hair?
  • Wasting Time and Money?
  • Deadline Approaching?

Re: Performance Problem for Creating Reports

Postby alorbach » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Is there any error message?

regards,
Andre
alorbach
Site Admin

Re: Performance Problem for Creating Reports

Postby bosphorus » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Thank you for reply.

There was no error log at all. I was just seeing many computer name in "Computer Summary" area and one or two server's log under sub-headings and only sub-headings of other servers with no message although there are some related messages in the log file regarding those servers. However, now I only get the error "Failed generating report 'Syslog Summary Report' with the following reason: No data found for report generation." although I am sure there are logs in the file. The log file is 108M now.
bosphorus
New

Google Ads

Return to Help