Information: Forum is in read-only mode
For details and other support options see https://www.adiscon.com/news/support-forum-set-to-read-only-mode/

phpLogCon error: LoadDBMappingsFromDatabase()

Support, Questions and Discussions on WinSyslog

Moderator: alorbach

Google Ads

phpLogCon error: LoadDBMappingsFromDatabase()

Postby ptaylor » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi,

I just upgraded to 9.1, primarily to take advantage of the update to phpLogCon 2.70.

Unfortunately, all I'm getting now when I attempt to go to the web interface is this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function LoadDBMappingsFromDatabase() in D:\WinSyslog\phplogcon\src\include\functions_common.php on line 774

Now, I've renamed my config.php file and went through the web interface install process again (install.php), but still have the same problem, only now my user customizations are gone... (Since it wiped the user database)..

Paul
ptaylor
New

Re: phpLogCon error: LoadDBMappingsFromDatabase()

Postby ptaylor » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

I downloaded a copy of 2.70 from the phpLogCon site and it does contain this LoadDBMappingsFromDatabase function in the functions_config.php file. The version installed by 9.1 did not (or, for some reason, the WinSysLog installer didn't overwrite the previous functions_config.php file).

Off to re-create my Views, etc.
ptaylor
New

Postby alorbach » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi Paul,

The function it is missing is defined in include/functions_config.php. For some reason, this file proberly was not updated correctly during the upgrade.

It is to bad you already deleted your database. The most easiest solution would have been to get the latest phpLogCon package from here:
http://www.phplogcon.org/downloads
And copy the files over your existing installation.

Please note that config.php will NEVER be replaced by the package, this way it is totally save to update your current installation of phpLogCon by just copying the files over.

best regards,
Andre Lorbach
alorbach
Site Admin

Postby alorbach » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:30 pm

ptaylor wrote:The version installed by 9.1 did not (or, for some reason, the WinSysLog installer didn't overwrite the previous functions_config.php file).

That is very odd, I will try to reproduce this problem.

best regards,
Andre Lorbach
alorbach
Site Admin

Postby alorbach » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 pm

I just finished another inplace upgrade from WinSyslog 9.0 to 9.1, phpLogCon was fully upgraded without any problems.
So I assume this was some kind if installer anormaly, maybe some files were locked for overwritting by the webserver during the upgrade?

I used Apache webserver in my test, what do you use as webserver?

best regards,
Andre Lorbach
alorbach
Site Admin

Google Ads

Return to WinSyslog