Job scheduler not finding customised reports

Support, Questions and Discussions on MonitorWare Console

Moderator: alorbach

Google Ads

Job scheduler not finding customised reports

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:38 am

Hi All,

I have just started to use MonitorWare Console and have created a custom report to show me a detailed report on one specific server. I have then tried to schedule this report in Job Scheduler so that I can generate it every 24hrs for the days data. However when I go into the scheduler option I cannot see any customised reports (Light blue in the main GUI). It only shows the standard reports that were pre-written?

Any help appreciated.

Postby wrehman » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:53 am

Hi,

Please read the following FAQ:

http://www.mwconsole.com/en/faq/Passing ... eports.asp

Best Regards,
Wajih
Adiscon
wrehman
Adiscon Support

Postby rgerhards » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:14 am

Please let me add that we have just identified this as a shortcoming that MUST be addressed ASAP. We are currently working on this and it will be available as part of MonitorWare Console 2.0. If you would like, we can gladly provide a beta version as soon as the functionality is present.

If you subscribe to our announcement list

http://lists.adiscon.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mwcon

you will be notified as soon as somehting is available (I can't guarantee we will update this thread when this is done).

Rainer Gerhards
Adiscon
rgerhards
Site Admin

Postby rgerhards » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:22 pm

We have now discussed the implications of this. As I said, this will become a MonitorWare Console 2.0 feature. This will slightly delay the 2.0 final, but we think it is definitely worth it.

We have scheduled a beta early march. That beta will NOT include the feature. The final is targeted for early april and it will contain the feature.

I hope this information is helpful - and I am sorry I can not offer an immediate solution.

Best regards,
Rainer Gerhards
Adiscon
rgerhards
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:11 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I will await the next release on Monitorware Console with baited breath :)

Google Ads

Return to MonitorWare Console