Images not showing on my new XDA IIi

Support, Questions and Discussions on PocketPasswords

Moderator: alorbach

Google Ads

Images not showing on my new XDA IIi

Postby lee.elvin » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:26 pm

I have just replaced my XDA II with an XDA IIi which has Windows 2003 second edition. When I installed the program it said that it was designed for an older version of windows and may not display properly.

After installing and running the program, it appears to run ok but the icons that show the Cards / Websites / Software Keys / Custom are not there so it looks a little odd when you are browsing your passwords as you just see a space where the icon should be.

The program works ok apart from that, is there a patch to make it work with Windows 2003 second edition ??

I am currently running V.2.0.1872.27680

Any help would be appreciated as I love this program.
lee.elvin
New

Update..

Postby lee.elvin » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:35 pm

I have also noticed while entering my data it dosent have the icons at the bottom of the screen for Cut, Copy, Paste etc..
lee.elvin
New

Postby alorbach » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:54 pm

Hi,

this sound like a compatiblity issue with the new Compact Framework 2.0, I can't explain it otherwise. Can you manually install the Compact Framework 1.0 SP3 on your PDA and try to run PocketPasswords again?
It should run side by side with the 2.0 Version.

You can download it from here

best regards,
Andre Lorbach
alorbach
Site Admin

Thank you.

Postby lee.elvin » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:09 pm

Thank you for your excellent support, I installed the software as advised and now the problem is solved. :D
lee.elvin
New

Google Ads

Return to PocketPasswords