Error '91'

Support, Questions and Discussions on NewsMerge

Moderator: alorbach

Google Ads

Error '91'

Postby Lana » Mon May 31, 2004 12:22 pm

Hi,
I have been working with NewsMerge for quite a while now, but have no idea what this is:
When I try to publish a test emailing shot (to 4 subscriber addresses) I get the following message:
Run-time error '91': object variable or with block variables not set.
Then NewsMerge closes itself...
When I re-open it and go into events log, I find that the error "may have been caused if there are no subscribers..."
However, there are subscribers (4 of them). When I go into the Subscribers' list I find that the column on the right-hand side (containing currently not subscribed addressess) is about 3 times the size of my total subscribers' list - some names are triplicated.
This dupl;ication or triplication of addresses in the currently not subscribed column does not happen for all the publications - but only the ones with very few subscribers (which I use for testing).
I am now reluctant to send a "real" publication... Could someone please help with advice as soon as possible?
Thanks, Lana
Lana

Postby mmeckelein » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:49 am

Dear Lana,

please check out the following faq:
http://www.newsmerge.com/en/FAQ/Runtime ... e-send.php

Best regards,
Michael Meckelein
Adiscon
mmeckelein
Adiscon Support

error 91 solved

Postby Lana » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:19 pm

Hi Michael,
Thank you very much for your response.
My problem was actually not "empty" issue (as suggested in FAQ), but the fact that I forgot to type in the subject line of the issue in question. Anyway, the FAQ did prompt me to look more closely and notice my omission.
Regards, Lana
Lana

Postby mmeckelein » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:24 pm

Nice that is working for you, now :D
mmeckelein
Adiscon Support

Google Ads

Return to NewsMerge